The application for the 2021 Impact Entrepreneurship Graduate Fellowship is now OPEN! The Priority Application Deadline for fall entry to the 2021 Impact Entrepreneurship Graduate Fellowship is Sunday, February 28, 2021. Applicants who submit their Fellowship application by the priority deadline receive priority review for admission.
Please review the Application Guidelines before you apply.
The application process for the Graduate Fellowship consists of the following steps:
- Submit a completed application to a participating master’s degree program at The New School by the appropriate deadline. See the list of participating programs.
- Submit a separate application for the Impact Entrepreneurship Graduate Fellowship.
- Application requirements for the Impact Entrepreneurship Graduate Fellowship include the following:
- Applicant information and acknowledgment of the requirements.
- Responses to eight short-answer questions related to your proposal. See a preview of the questions.
- Submit a video pitch (2 minutes maximum) presenting yourself and your venture/project idea to the selection committee responding to the following prompt(s):
- Give us a sense of your drive and enthusiasm and how you synthesize the detail provided in the application in a streamlined introductory pitch.
- What experiences have led you to become interested in serving the community you have identified? Why are you motivated to address this issue, and why do you believe it represents a significant societal challenge?
- In what ways have you already engaged with the community and/or customer you are targeting, and what have you learned from these interactions?
- If selected for the Impact Entrepreneurship Fellowship, how will you contribute to the cohort experience?
- Submit an updated résumé, sign, and submit the online form.
Selected candidates may be invited to schedule an interview with the Impact Entrepreneurship team and/or provide the names and contact information of individuals who are familiar with their work.