PassBlue Student Administrative Assistant
Julien J. Studley Graduate Program in International Affairs
Schools of Public Engagement
The Studley Graduate Programs in International Affairs (SGPIA) seeks a Student Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for PassBlue. PassBlue is an independent digital publication offering in-depth journalism on the US-UN relationship and urgent global matters. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Administration.
This position is part-time, 5-7 hours/week at $15/hr.
- Process invoices and contracts for all Independent Contractors.
- Manage communications between SGPIA and Independent Contractors.
- Maintain a tracking log of active independent contractor agreements and associated invoices.
- Submit honorarium requests.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s with relevant administrative experience.
- At least one year of office management experience, preferably in a fast-paced academic environment.
- High level of professionalism.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work independently.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.