Do you want to support the coolest nonprofit in cancer and work with the absolute best
team in the industry? What about a chance to make a difference in the lives of millions of
people around the world? For real. Sound nice? We are looking for a Video Production
Assistant to assist us with the product of our awesome YouTube shows.
Watch these videos of that show the impact of Stupid Cancer. (http://stpdcn.cr/manifesto,
About The Stupid Cancer Show
The Stupid Cancer Show is an award-winning international podcast that, across 11 years and
more than 400 episodes, has given voice to the young adult cancer movement. Each
broadcast tackles hard-hitting, real-world issues ranging from politics, health care,
legislative advocacy, civil liberties and the environment to social media, entertainment,
cancer research and medical education. Now reinvented on YouTube, The Stupid Cancer
Show reaches an entirely new worldwide audience with it unique spin on journalistic
integrity with compelling on-air interviews that cover today’s most pressing issues in
The Video Production Associate will be assisting in every phase of production, from lighting
to camera to audio to post-production, on a number of different types of projects including
interviews, promotional clips and live webcasts.
● Sound Editing
● Post Production
● Uploading and organizing footage for editing.
● Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro (Final Cut Pro a plus)
● Experience in various areas of video production, post-production, sound design, and
● Basic familiarity with lighting, audio, cinematography, microphone principles, video
● Have a passion for all aspects of video production
● Ability to switch back and forth between projects nimbly and without confusion as
our volume is growing and we are always juggling multiple projects at once.
● Amiable, polite and confident with people you’ve just met and exude a professional
demeanor over the course of the day, even in stressful situations.
Who You Are
● A Swiss-Army Knife (known for your design and versatility)
● A cultural creative hell-bent on creating incredible content
● A closet entrepreneur who is ready to come out (or has been out for a while).
● You very well may be the next Christopher Nolan, but you don’t feel the need to
demonstrate this to everyone
● You focus on accomplishing the task at hand and working well with the team.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org