The Corporate Relations team at Americas Society/Council of the Americas seeks a paid intern to support our corporate membership and sponsorship management and outreach.
- Support corporate sponsorship and membership outreach efforts.
- Draft communication materials: letters, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of all corporate sponsorship benefits.
- Perform market research on current and prospective corporate sponsors and members.
- Generate queries, reports, and business profiles of corporate members and prospects.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks, record keeping, and reporting for the team.
- Maintain all printed materials up to date and ready for distribution to members and prospects of the COA.
- Assist in the maintenance of records in Raiser’s Edge database
- 3 months, maximum 25 hours per week. Immediate starting date.
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Strong written and spoken Spanish. Knowledge of Portuguese is helpful.
- Internet research skills and familiarity with MS Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Takes-initiative, self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and easily switch between varying projects with competence and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge a plus.
Application Submission: Please email your resume and cover letter to Ana Calderon at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please mention your related experience and explain why you are a good fit for the position. Please include “Corporate Relations Internship” in the subject line. No phone calls. Only candidates selected to interview will be contacted. Americas Society/Council of the Americas is an equal opportunity employer.